What better gift can there be than that of a new experience? With hotel Gift Cards from Innkeeper's Collection, you can treat someone to a break in any of our 54 hotels across the UK. They can also be used in our pubs and restaurants, making this the complete get-away treat.
Our Gift Cards are easy to buy online and can be sent to your recipient by email. The Gift Cards can be purchased up to the value of £250, where they can be used against hotel stays and food and drink.
Once your recipient knows where they’d like to stay, they can make their booking through our Central Reservations team (booking online with a Gift Card is not currently available). Rooms can be reserved over the phone and the Gift Card will be redeemed at the hotel upon check in (a credit or debit card will be needed to reserve the room at the time of booking, but payment will not be taken).
So why not treat someone today with an Innkeeper’s Collection Gift Card?
Already got a Gift Card? Check your balance here
Innkeeper's Collection Gift cards are available to purchase online or in hotels. If you order online, you can choose whether your Gift Card is received by email. Gift Cards will be sent to the recipient electronically as a voucher.
Innkeeper’s Collection Gift Cards are valid to use at all Innkeeper’s Collection and Innkeeper's Lodge hotels across the UK. You can use them to pay for your hotel stay (on arrival) and towards food and drink during your stay.
Please note, Innkeeper’s Collection Gift Cards can only be redeemed when you present them in person at the hotel. You must make a booking through our Central Reservations team by calling 03451 551 551 a credit or debit card will be required to secure the booking, but payment will not be taken. Credit from the Gift Card will then be taken at the hotel upon check in. We cannot accept the Gift Card to book or reserve a room.
Gift Cards start from £5 and can be purchased up to the total value of £250. You can buy more than one Gift Card at a time, simply add another Gift Card to your basket.
Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the later of the date that any value was last loaded onto the Gift Card, or the date that any value on the Gift Card was last redeemed.
An eGift Card is an electronic Gift Card sent via email. On the delivery date you choose, a message is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a link to retrieve it online. The link in the email displays a page showing the eGift Card you created (the design you selected, with your recipient's name and your personalised message), its value and card details. This page also gives simple instructions for redeeming the eGift Card.
You will receive an email message confirming delivery, and a message notifying you that the eGift Cards have been viewed. If the eGift Cards go un-viewed for 15 days after delivery, you will receive a message with options for resolving the issue. You may also contact Customer Support with the order number from the email you received confirming your purchase, and we can let you know if the recipient has viewed their eGift Cards.
Just show the email (either on your smartphone or as a print-out) to the person serving you, who will redeem it for you.
Not at all. If there's any remaining balance on your Gift Card, feel free to come back and spend it before the expiry date.
Click on the 'Check my balance' link at the bottom of our Gift Card page and follow the simple instructions.
Our Dining Out Gift Card is the perfect solution for bulk order gift cards and can be spent in over 1600 locations. https://www.thediningoutgiftcard.co.uk/corporate-gifts to find out more and place an order
1. General Terms:
· Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Ltd (“Innkeeper’s Collection Gift Card”) supplies both physical gift cards (“Physical Gift Cards”) and digital gift cards (“eGift Cards”) to guests, together referred to herein as (“Gift Cards”) which are issued by Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Ltd, 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP (registered no 1001181), VAT Number – VAT Number and are supplied via the Gift Card agent, Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD England (registered number 07956446), who operates this website.
· If you have any complaints about our service or any Gift Cards you purchase from us or wish to contact us please contact the Gift Card Guest Services on 0331 630 5409, opening hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, or email on [email protected]
· Gift Cards are redeemable as eGifts or Physical Gift Cards. With the exception of shipping fees for the delivery of Physical Gift Cards, no additional fees will be imposed on purchasers or recipients of a Gift Card.
· Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit. The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
· If we are unable to accept your order, the system will inform you of this and will not charge you. This might be because of a suspicious transaction alert identified on our system or because we do not deliver Gift Cards to your location.
· Physical Gift Cards have no value until activated. Details of how to activate Physical Gift Cards will be included with each delivery. eGift Cards will be activated at the point of ordering. eGift Cards are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
2. Expiry of Gift Cards: Our Gift Cards are valid for valid for 24 months from the later of the date that any value was last loaded onto the Gift Card, or the date that any value on the Gift Card was last redeemed.
3. View Your Balance: Gift Cards are available in variable denominations, and you can choose any denomination between £5 - £250. No change will be given but Gift cards can be used multiple times until all of the remaining balance is spent. Card balances can be checked by clicking www.showmybalance.com. Alternatively, you can check your balance in any Mitchells & Butlers venue
4. Your Rights To End The Contract: You have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order for Gift Cards, provided you are within the cooling off period of (i) in the case of eGift Cards fourteen (14) days after the date that we confirm that we accept your order or (ii) in the case of Physical Gift Cards (14) days after the day that they are delivered to you.
If you choose to receive your eGift Cards before expiry of the fourteen (14) day cooling off period, you acknowledge and accept that you will lose your right to end the contract once downloading of the digital content begins.
5. Returns: Subject to the cooling off period you may not return or cancel your Gift Cards after they are received. If you wish to cancel your Gift Cards order prior to its delivery, please contact our Gift Card Guest Services on 0331 630 5409, opening hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, or email on [email protected]
6. Lost or Stolen Gift Cards: Please keep your Gift Cards secure, as if they were cash. We are not responsible if the Gift Cards are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. We reserve the right to cancel Gift Cards, if we reasonably suspect fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled Gift Cards will not be accepted.
7. Limitations: The Gift Card is valid at any Innkeeper’s Collectionsite or any Mitchells & Butlers venue in the UK as detailed at www.thediningoutgiftcard.co.uk/ and subject to the conditions set out below. The Gift Card cannot be used (i) to make any online purchase (ii) at any Moto or other Mitchells & Butlers franchise or (iii) at any site not managed by Mitchells & Butlers: please check with your server that the Gift Card can be used at the particular site before ordering. Venues can be added and/or removed from the list above at any time at Mitchells & Butlers’ discretion.
Gift Cards cannot be resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash.
Unused Gift Cards cannot be transferred or returned, and orders cannot exceed £5000 per day.
9. Innkeeper’s Collection Gift Card Guest Service: If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, or use of your Gift Cards, please contact Gift Card Guest Services on 0331 630 5409, opening hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, or email on [email protected]. You will be required to provide your order number.
10. Payment Methods: Gift Cards may be paid for with a valid Debit or Credit Card (we do not accept American Express).
· Delivery Information: During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the Gift Card to you. The costs of delivery for Physical Gift Cards will be as displayed to you on our website. eGift Cards will be delivered free of charge. Physical Gift Cards can be delivered to valid addresses within the United Kingdom with the exception of the Channel Islands. We are not responsible for Gift Cards that are not received due to your failure to enter an accurate physical address or email address for the recipient. If you have concerns about your order, please our Gift Card Guest Services on 0331 630 5409, opening hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, or email on [email protected]
11. Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards: eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Cards have not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
· Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
· Recipient's firewall blocked the email
· Email inbox is over size limit
· Invalid email address
If a spam filter is blocking Gift Card emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that Gift Card emails are not considered spam. If you need further assistance, contact our Gift Card Guest Services on 0331 630 5409, opening hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, or email on [email protected]. Please be ready to provide your order number.
12. Personalised Messaging : If you wish to add a personal message to your Stonehouse Pizza & CarveryGift Cards, simply type your message in the message field during the purchase process.
Gift Cards personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Cards, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of Physical Gift Cards and there is no additional charge to include a personalised message.
We reserve the right to cancel inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages.
13. Updates to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
14. Governing Law: These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of your Gift Cards in the English courts.